Monday, October 5, 2015

Earn Money Fast With Admob Blackhat Script

Posted by Script Master
Admob Blackhat Script - hello guys.. today im gonna share to you How to Earn easy Money from Admob without having android applications. yahh.. this is Blackhat method,So if you dont like Blackhat just leave this post :)

aDMOB BLACKHAT SCRIPT

admob blackkhat script



Now checkout how this script make me money :


As u can see, i can earn more than $2000 only in 2 weeks!!! i used a simple blackhat script with cronjob function. why cronjob? yah.. because its more efficient as we dont need vps to execute the script :)

Okay.. because i'm happy now,i will share the script for u.. just download the script on the link bellow..

download admob blackhat script here

How to Use the Script?

- Download the script and Rename "admobscript.txt" to "admobscript.php" or "index.php"
- then make a folder on your cpanel. ex : "admob" . and upload the script there
- Change "$pub" with your admob pub-id and "$adunit" with your admob ads unit id.
- Test the script by visiting yourdomain.com/admob/  (if you renamed the script to index.php)
- Now set the cronjob to make this script run on Autopilot by using cronjob command "php -q /home/cpaneluser/public_html/admob/index.php" (Change cpanel user with yours) then set cronjob to execute every 5 minutes every days.
- Done!!

Thanks For reading my blog about Earn Money Fast With Admob Blackhat Script . if you have a trouble or question just leave it at the comment!! Thank you!!!

Remember!! Dont earn to much per days.. be invisible!! ;)

12 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I can't find $pub and $adunit in the admobscript.txt.

    I just found $admobid that I replace with my admob publisher ID and when I access the script from my phone, it show blank white page. Can you please help?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello.. thanks for reporting.. check my new post regarding this..
      thanks

      Delete
  2. Hi,

    I need help using this, I've downloaded it.???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi.. check my latest post i have updated the script and it works fine for me :)

      Delete
  3. can't find both pub and adunits in script

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi.. check my latest post i have updated the script and it works fine for me :)

      Delete
  4. How to download sir ?
    links in survey , don't open your files -_-

    ReplyDelete
  5. just complete the survey.. download will automatically start after survey completion :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! Does this still work to make $100/day with this script?

    Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i finish survey and didnt get any thing
    please add my skype : puresro2013

    ReplyDelete